Our group is proud to be the premier provider of travel and accommodation booking services, having worked on some of the biggest projects in the industry from independent documentaries to large scale blockbusters. We are passionate about everything we do. Insanely dedicated to our clients, satisfied with nothing less than perfection.
As an Accounts Assistant in our travel arm of the business, you will be working as part of a team of fellow professionals and will be responsible for the collating, inputting and processing of data relating to client and supplier accounts alike to produce timely, accurate and relevant information and reports throughout the year.
Our work ethos is a simple one, work hard and get rewarded. We look for motivated and driven individuals who want to join our growing business in the travel sector who thrive on going the extra mile.
• Processing a high volume of customer invoices on a daily basis, working to agreed processing targets
• Processing of suppler invoices and payments
• Reconciling supplier statements/requesting invoices where needed
• Filing/scanning purchase invoices
• Dealing with telephone/email queries in a timely manner (internally and externally)
• Other ad-hoc duties
• Good PC skills (Excel, Outlook).
• Experience of purchase order processing would be an advantage.
• Providing accurate information first time , working to high degree of accuracy.
• Able to work within an environment with high volume and a quick turnaround time
• Prioritising and organising own workload
• Able to proactively resolve queries quickly and efficiently under own initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships internally
• Ability to contribute to a harmonious team working environment
• AAT financial qualification - advantageous
To be considered for this role, please apply today and tell us why you are perfect for the role!