Our client is an ACCA Public practice/auditors based in Manchester. They are currently recruiting for an Accounts and Audit Semi Senior to join their team. This role would suit a candidate that is a part-qualified ACCA/ACA and have at least three years public practice experience.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Acting as main contact for key clients on a day to day basis, attending to queries and requests:
- Producing accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships;
- Audit for limited companies, solicitors and charities;
- Have up to date knowledge of current accounting/auditing standards;
- Liaising with HMRC;
- Training and mentoring junior staff;
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and limited companies;
- Supervising payroll maintenance using Brightpay Payroll and RTI submissions.
This is a full-time, permanent position working with a variety of SMEs in various sectors.
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Closing date for applications is 18 March 2019. To be considered for this role , please apply today.