We are currently recruiting for an AC Refrigeration Engineer to join our team.
You will provide engineering services to a non-specified region and multitude of contracts.
Candidate must have good customer service skills as you will be representing the company. Must have previous experience and able to work within teams and be comfortable taking sole ownership of the jobs allocated to you.
Duties will include:
- All aspect of AC refrigeration working with a wide range of equipment from cellar coolers to small chillers and VRF systems.
- To carry out routine servicing, repairs and from time to time Installation
- To recognise and maintain F-Gas compliance records in line with legislation.
- To carry out site inspections, audits and periodic checks
- Duties to include call out
- AC bias, preferably with a secondary skill
- Relevant AC/Refrigeration City and Guilds or NVQ qualification or equivalent.
- C&G 2079 category 1 certificate or equivalent in safe handling.
- Brazing and welding.
- Significant previous experience to support other engineers and deal with client’s needs.
- Electrical training
- Other relevant building services qualifications e.g. gas, electrical, fabric
Direct employees will receive the following benefits:
- Company vehicle
- Enrollment to company pension scheme up to 5% of earnings
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Vodafone corporate discount scheme
- Annual leave loyalty days scheme
- Corporate discount to South Staffs leisure membership
We are an Equal Opportunity and Disability Confident Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.